Stock #: PM-BBQ-EDGE
The Pitmaker Edge Smoker is the product of 20 years plus in design and manufacture of BBQ Smokers. The literal “cutting Edge” of bbq smoker build and philosphy at Pitmaker which answers the call for a fully insulated offset firebox smoker.
Get all of the heavy smoke characteristics of your favorite side-firebox smoker with the efficiency and temperature retention of a fully insulated cabinet smoker in one awesome pit design by Pitmaker.
We went one step further and added a top reverse flow feature for the smoke traveling to get a more even distribution of heat and smoke, as well as the best natural draw for a smoker you will ever find.
This new Pitmaker Edge is fully brandable and paintable just like our BBQ Vault. Check out our standard color chart below. Feel free to ask about pricing custom colors that are not on the chart.
PITMAKER STANDARD COLOR CHART
We can do your Competition BBQ Team colors, or custom company colors. Vinyl Graphics, priced by size and complexity.
Starting At: $5,795.00
- Outside Main Body Standard Dimensions:
32″ Wide (39” with Handle)
28.5″ Deep (34.5″ with Stainless Front Shelf and Wheel)
- Weight: Approximately 925 lbs.
(5) Five – 25″ Wide x 22″ Deep, Slide-Out Cooking Grates with 5″ of vertical clearance above each.
This gives the BBQ Vault Smoker a massive total of 2750 sq. inches of cooking space!
- 12-15 Briskets
- 20 – 25 Racks of Ribs (St. Louis style or Baby backs)
- 80 lbs. of Chicken
- 4 – 6 Turkeys
- 10 Large serving pans (13″ x 21″)
- Color Paint Choice – with Zinc Epoxy Primer (INCLUDED!):
- 2″ Ball Valve Drain for Air Intake Damper for Precision Oxygen Control
- Solid Stainless 1″ x 1″ Tubular Handles – Multifunctional Use for hanging towels, tools, etc.
- 14 Ga. Solid Stainless Steel Insulated Cooking Chamber Doors and Firebox Doors (inside and out).
- 11 Ga. “P & O” Carbon Steel Body and Firebox, Welded Seamless (inside and out).
- Stainless Steel Latch Clamps on Both Cooking Chamber and Firebox Doors.
- Heavy Duty Slide-Out Firegrate.
- Slide-Out Cooking Grates
- Stainless Steel Smoke Stack, Smoke Stack Damper/Cap, and Hinges/Hinge Sleeves–for EXTREME Corrosion resistance!
- Heavy Duty 3-1/2″ x 2″ and 10″ x 2″ Solid Rubber Casters w/ grease bearings for easy moving across solid flooring or concrete.
- Solid Stainless Steel Drip Pan (the main area of wear and tear) for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
- 1-1/4″ Heavy Duty Ball Valve Drain for easy clean out of Water Reservoir/Drip Pan.
- Ash Pan: $95.00 (Carbon), $180.00 (Stainless)
- 20″ x 22″ Removable, Stainless Steel Food Prep Table: $135.00
- Deflector/Diverter Plate (for Inside of Firebox – Water Cooking) – $60.00
- Extra Cooking Grates: $75.00 ($150.00 Installed w/ Extra Channel)
- NEW! Upgrade to all Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (for Commercial Application): $800.00
- All Stainless Option–MAKE YOUR ENTIRE VAULT OUT OF SOLID STAINLESS STEEL (Includes Cooking Grates & Firegrate): $7,800.00