- The BBQ Vault BBQ Smoker
Lock In Your Flavor
Sales (800) 299-9005
(281) 359-PITS (7487)
(281) 359-PITS (7487)
The most durable vertical, insulated BBQ Smoker ever made--The BBQ Vault! And we can prove it! We also challenge anyone to compare the construction and thickness of steel to any other vertical insulated smoker on the market. This is also one of the most efficient barbecue smokers ever made. Click on photos at right for larger view.
NEW!!! All BBQ Vaults now have a 2" Ball Valve as an Air Damper for precision air intake control. Ask About this new feature!
Think of how much time and effort you spend trying to maintain temperature on a BBQ Pit that leaks smoke. Every time you see smoke leaking out of your cooking chamber, that's just work and minutes floating away in the wind. Nowadays, the consumer has to do his/her research to find the superior product. With so many choices out there, it is not just about the name brand anymore. Do the research, and you will see. Pitmaker has the most durable and efficient designs on the market.
Aren't you tired of smoking yourself and not the meat? Our high temperature gasket is 3/4" on the firebox and the cooking chamber doors seals in the smoke and keeps it where it's supposed to be. When the doors are shut, the smoke only comes out where it's designed to--the smoke stack. That makes this the perfect smoker for the outdoor kitchen, enclosed trailers, and any outdoor social areas where you don't want a lot of smoke, but want the world-class flavor of BBQ Smoking. Lock in the Flavor! (TM) and your smoke and temperature - with the BBQ Vault!
With how we install the high-tech, ceramic wool insulation on all six sides of the smoker, maintaining temperature has never been easier in the rain or cold weather. Also, the body is double-walled inside and out, 1/8" thick virgin steel, fully welded and seamless for extra durability and strength. No weak sheet metal screws or rivets here! We also built in a stainless steel liquid reservoir for adding moist heat and flavor with a heavy duty ball valve for draining and cleaning. Also included is a slide out fire grate for convenience and easy firebox cleanup.
A wonderful side effect of our insulated, seamless construction technique, is that the pit does not get too hot to touch when using it. This means we don't have to use our high-heat black BBQ paint! The BBQ Vault comes standard in high heat flat black paint. However, for an additional $250, we offer the ability to epoxy primer the BBQ Vault and paint it with auto enamel with any color from our standard color chart. Feel free to inquire about other custom colors, but see our standard color chart below:
PITMAKER STANDARD COLOR CHART
We can do your favorite football team or Competition BBQ Team colors. Vinyl Graphics, priced by size and complexity. Click on the videos below for a Video look at BBQ Vault features:
--NOTE: General production time for any new pit ordered is 4 to 6 weeks. We can ship the BBQ Vault anywhere in the world. Please call or email for a shipping/freight quote.
With the small footprint, but large cooking capacity of this smoker, the BBQ Vault is the perfect space-saving all-wood bbq smoker for your bbq trailer, your backyard, or building into an outdoor kitchen. We've even made several models for the restaurant industry! We have designed the interior dimensions of this pit to hold two standard catering cooking pans per grate for efficient use of the space.
*BBQ Vault Smoker Pit Specifications:
-Outside Standard Dimensions: 54" H x 32" W (39” w/Handle) x 28.5" D (32.5" D w/Stainless Shelf/Drip Shield)- Overall Height with Legs 77"
-Weight: Approximately 925 lbs.
-Has 5 - 25" W x 22" D, Slide-Out Cooking Grates with 5" of vertical clearance above each Cooking Grate.
-This gives the BBQ Vault Smoker a massive total of 2750 sq. inches of cooking space!
*Standard BBQ Vault Features:
-Solid Stainless 1" x 1" Tubular Handles - Multifunctional Use for hanging towels, tools, etc.
- 14 Ga. Solid Stainless Steel Insulated Cooking Chamber Doors and Firebox Doors (inside and out).
- Stainless Steel Latch Clamps on Both Cooking Chamber and Firebox Doors.
- Heavy Duty Slide-Out Firegrate.
- Slide-Out Cooking Grates
- Stainless Steel Smoke Stack and Smoke Stack Damper/Cap
- Heavy Duty 4-1/2" x 2" and 10" x 2" Solid Rubber Casters w/ grease bearings for easy moving across solid flooring or concrete.
- Solid Stainless Steel Water Reservoir (the main area of wear and tear) for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
- 1-1/4" Heavy Duty Ball Valve Drain for easy clean out of Water Reservoir/Drip Pan.
- 2" Ball Valve Drain for Air Intake Damper for Precision Oxygen Control
*Standard BBQ Vault Options:
- All Stainless Option (Outdoor Kitchen Model, Shown in second to last two pictures): Priced at $6200.00
- BBQ Guru Powered Draft Damper Kit (Contents Below):
DigiQ II Controller: $185.00
Fans: Pit Viper 10 CFM Blower w/ 6 ft. ext. (no hook) $72.00
Adaptors: Pitmaker Stainless Damper Adaptor $30.00
Upgrades: DigiQ 8 ft Meat Probe Upgrade $6.00
Upgrades: DigiQ 8 ft Pit Probe Upgrade $6.00
Product Subtotal: $310.00
- Custom Paint Job (Any Standard Color with Epoxy Primer): $250.00
-Ask about Metallics, Pearls, Two-Tone, etc.
- 20" x 22" Removable, Stainless Steel Food Prep Table: $135.00
- Ash Pan: $95.00 (Carbon), $180.00 (Stainless)
- Deflector/Diverter Plate (for Inside of Firebox - Water Cooking) - $60.00
- Extra Cooking Grates: $75.00 ($140.00 Installed w/ Extra Channel)
- NEW! Upgrade to all Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (for Commercial Application: $800.00
*The last two models of BBQ Vault in photo gallery show the it custom painted and mounted on BBQ Trailer. Vinyl Graphics, priced by size and complexity. See BBQ Trailer section for more information!
To see the Owner's Manual on Operation and Maintenance for the BBQ Vault--Click Here: BBQ Vault Owner's Manual!