The BBQ Safe Smoker is a much smaller vertical insulated smoker exactly like the BBQ Vault. It has all of the same superior construction and thickness of steel as the BBQ Vault. This includes the same 2" dense high temperature insulation, 1/8" thick virgin steel, stainless steel insides, and the all-welded seamless construction. The BBQ Safe was designed for more backyard use and/or fitting into places with space restrictions, such as outdoor kitchens.
NEW!!! The BBQ Safe now has a 2" Ball Valve Drain for an Air Damper for precision air intake control.
The BBQ Safe can be ordered in three basic configurations, with three different prices. See the configuration descriptions below, as well as pictures at right for examples:
Prices for BBQ Safe configurations are as follows:
- BBQ Safe - No Cart and No Wheels: $2450 (Popular for mounting onto existing trailers or into outdoor kitchens)
- BBQ Safe - with Wheels (NEW!!): $2650
- BBQ Safe - with Cart: $2850
--NOTE: We are a "make to order" company. General production time for any new pit ordered is 4 to 6weeks. We can ship the BBQ Safe anywhere in the world. Please call or email for a shipping/freight quote.
Click on photos at top right for larger view. Photos of BBQ Safe at right are shown with cart option, and with new wheels option.
Prices are for BBQ Safes without custom paint color option (ie high heat flat black) Please add $250 to order the BBQ Safe with optional zinc epoxy primer and custom paint from standard chart. See details below:
The BBQ Safe is the mighty mouse of the BBQ industry! With all of the durability and strength of the largest smokers out there, the compact size you need for portability, and just enough room for all of your competition or backyard needs! It has four 15" w x 20.5" D slide-out cooking grates. See below for more details. The BBQ Safe is also a straight wood/charcoal smoker and so is competition legal just like the BBQ Vault.
The BBQ Safe has all of the same awesome characteristics of the much larger BBQ Vault. With the same 3/4" high temperature gasket, insulation, materials, the BBQ Safe is just as efficient. With the recommended mixture of charcoal and wood chunks for fuel, you can expect the same approximate of 1 lbs/fuel per hour of cooking. Lock in the Flavor! (TM) and your smoke and temperature - with the BBQ Safe!
In the BBQ Safe, we also have the same built in a stainless steel liquid reservoir as the BBQ Vault for adding moist heat and flavor with a heavy duty ball valve for draining and cleaning. Also included is a slide out fire grate for convenience and easy firebox cleanup.
With the insulated, seamless construction technique, we don't have to use a high-heat black BBQ paint for the body of the BBQ Safe! We offer the ability to epoxy primer the BBQ Safe and paint it with auto enamel any color you want, just like we do our BBQ Trailer frames. Whatever your favorite football team or Competition BBQ Team colors, we can paint your BBQ Safe no problem. Feel free to inquire about multi-tone paint jobs and custom paint. Vinyl Graphics are priced by size and complexity. Please check out our standard color chart choices below:
PITMAKER STANDARD COLOR CHART
Click on video below for a Video look at BBQ Safe features:
With the small footprint, and extreme portability, the BBQ Safe is the perfect space-saving all-wood/charcoal bbq smoker for taking to your tailgate parties, loading it up for a cook-off, or use in your backyard.
*BBQ Safe Smoker Pit Specifications:
-Outside Standard Dimensions: 48.5" H x 22" W x 31.5" D - On Cart: 66.5" H x 46" W x 31.5" D
-Weight: Approximately 400 lbs. (450 lbs on Cart)
-Has 4 - 15" W x 20.5" D, Slide-Out Cooking Grates with 4.5" of vertical clearance above each Cooking Grate.
-This gives the BBQ Safe Smoker a total of: 1230 sq. inches of cooking grate space!
*Standard BBQ Safe Features:
- Stainless Steel Handle
- 14 Ga. Solid Stainless Steel Insulated Cooking Chamber Doors and Firebox Doors (inside and out).
- Stainless Steel Latch Clamps on Both Cooking Chamber and Firebox Doors.
- Heavy Duty Slide-Out Firegrate.
- Slide-Out Cooking Grates
- Stainless Steel Smoke Stack and Smoke Stack Damper
- Solid Stainless Steel Water Reservoir (the main area of wear and tear) for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
- 1-1/4" Heavy Duty Ball Valve Drain for easy clean out of Water Reservoir/Drip Pan.
- 2" Ball Valve Drain for Air Intake Damper for Precision Oxygen Control.
- (FOR CART OPTION ONLY) Heavy Duty 4-1/2" x 2" and 10" x 2" Solid Rubber Casters w/ grease bearings for Easy Moving across all terrains included.
*Price is for carbon steel model painted high heat flat black with stainless doors. Custom Painting $250 option, see below.
*Standard BBQ Safe Options:
- All Stainless Option: $4600 without Cart; $5400 w/ All Stainless Cart
- BBQ Guru Powered Draft Damper Kit (Contents Below):
DigiQ II Controller: $185.00
Fans: Pit Viper 10 CFM Blower w/ 6 ft. ext. (no hook) $72.00
Adaptors: Pitmaker Stainless Damper Adaptor $30.00
Upgrades: DigiQ 8 ft Meat Probe Upgrade $6.00
Upgrades: DigiQ 8 ft Pit Probe Upgrade $6.00
Product Subtotal: $310.00
- Custom Paint Job (Any Standard Color with Epoxy Primer): $250.00
-Ask about Metallics, Pearls, Two-Tone, etc.
- Ash Pan: $80.00 (Carbon), $160.00 (Stainless)
- Deflector/Diverter Plate (for Inside of Firebox - Water Cooking) - $60.00
- NEW! Upgrade to all Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (for commercial application): $600.00
To see the Owner's Manual on Operation and Maintenance for the BBQ Safe Click Here: BBQ SAFE/Vault Owner's Manual!
To see the BBQ Safe w/ 30" Grill-Meister Adjustable Charcoal Grill Combo, click on the link below!
BBQ Safe/Grill-Meister Combo-Link